Singing is really that easy?
Yes! There's no great mystery! Just as you learned how to speak, how to walk and how to drive, you can learn how to sing too. To finally make your dream of being a singer come true, all you need is proper guidance (in a good voice lesson), training and patience. During this process, choosing a good vocal coach is essential.
Lots of experience, solid music education and an amazing talent to teach.
I've been studying with Raphael Begosso Vocal Studio for a long time now and I can say that the lessons have provided and continue to provide me with an incredible development I have never even imagined to my voice. Lessons are always very enjoyable. Their coaches are very good at evaluating each singer and preparing lessons with exercises for each specific objective, which in turn leads to gradual development, without pushing our voices too hard. In addition to the vocal exercises, we also sing songs, which is another good way to achieve our desired goals and develop our voice while having a lot of fun.
Maestro, you are a great vocal coach. Now I feel I'm the singer I've always wanted to be. And I know this is only the beginning, lots of things yet to come. Thank you for helping me to get to know myself better and for helping me to learn how to 'design' my voice. Take care!
That 'magic' that sometimes happens during a voice lesson! Suddenly, I listen to myself and after some (several) adjustments, I like the result. Homework: be a little bit more reckless when singing! :)
Man, I feel I'm significantly better! Now I can sing the song Getsêmani from Leonardo Gonçalves avoiding unnecessary efforts and with a good vocal quality even on the very high notes... This method makes me speechless! The whole release thing is real... anyways, I'm sending you this testimonial with an open heart! See you on our next lesson!
Start studying with us today!
Take the first step to make your dream come true! Start a YouTube vocalist channel, be an Instagram or Facebook singer influencer. Prepare for recordings, lives, shows and events. Sing with ease for friends and family.
FREE tips for singers:
(We are gradually translating our blog to English)
For now use Google Chrome translation capabilities
- Learn how to sing in key and with rhythm! Let’s see: you got here because you tried to sing some songs and realized (or someone told […]
- Aprenda a escolher músicas para sua voz! Muitos analistas financeiros utilizam o conceito de suitability (algo como adequação) na hora de montar uma carteira de investimento […]
- O que faz uma voz ser diferente da outra? Será que algum dia vou ter a voz igual à do meu cantor favorito? Podemos dividir a […]
- Percepção musical ou treino de ouvido (ear training em inglês) é talvez a habilidade mais importante que qualquer músico deve ter. Para o cantor esse tipo […]
- Você não consegue fazer uma segunda voz? Gostaria de saber o que é “terçar” (como se diz em alguns meios)? Acha que cantores (sertanejos por exemplo) […]