Singing is really that easy?
Yes! There's no great mystery! Just as you learned how to speak, how to walk and how to drive, you can learn how to sing too. To finally make your dream of being a singer come true, all you need is proper guidance (in a good voice lesson), training and patience. During this process, choosing a good vocal coach is essential.
Online voice lessons
Lots of experience, solid music education and an amazing talent to teach.
Maestro, you are a great vocal coach. Now I feel I'm the singer I've always wanted to be. And I know this is only the beginning, lots of things yet to come. Thank you for helping me to get to know myself better and for helping me to learn how to 'design' my voice. Take care!
That 'magic' that sometimes happens during a voice lesson! Suddenly, I listen to myself and after some (several) adjustments, I like the result. Homework: be a little bit more reckless when singing! :)
Man, I feel I'm significantly better! Now I can sing the song Getsêmani from Leonardo Gonçalves avoiding unnecessary efforts and with a good vocal quality even on the very high notes... This method makes me speechless! The whole release thing is real... anyways, I'm sending you this testimonial with an open heart! See you on our next lesson!
Start studying with us today!
Take the first step to make your dream come true! Start a YouTube vocalist channel, be an Instagram or Facebook singer influencer. Prepare for recordings, lives, shows and events. Sing with ease for friends and family.
Planning and goals
Everything starts with the first lesson: we perform a simple vocal test with you in order to be able to prepare your study plan. We set goals, development stages, how and how much to study.
We keep track session by session of what's being developed on your voice. This is flexible and can be altered in case you need. Every now and then we come up with a self-evaluation form.
All online lessons you take with us are recorded. We then send them through email for you free of charge. They'll be the source for your practice and will help to measure your performance.
FREE tips for singers:
(English blog coming soon)
For now use Google Chrome translator
- Aprenda a escolher músicas para sua voz! Muitos analistas financeiros utilizam o conceito de suitability (algo como adequação) na hora de montar uma carteira de investimento […]
- O que faz uma voz ser diferente da outra? Será que algum dia vou ter a voz igual à do meu cantor favorito? Podemos dividir a […]
- Percepção musical ou treino de ouvido (ear training em inglês) é talvez a habilidade mais importante que qualquer músico deve ter. Para o cantor esse tipo […]
- Você não consegue fazer uma segunda voz? Gostaria de saber o que é “terçar” (como se diz em alguns meios)? Acha que cantores (sertanejos por exemplo) […]
- Desde o início do ano passado, muitas pessoas andam nos pedindo recomendações de equipamentos para estudo de canto, para aulas online e gravações ou lives. A […]